- that children have an innate need/desire to learn.
- that quality teaching and resources lead to the fulfillment of this need.
- that a supportive home is essential to the development of a well-rounded individual.
- quality literacy instruction provides the foundation for lifelong learning.
- in the value of each individual child - and the need to reach each one.
- in change and growth for improvement.
- that it is essential to have facilities and resources that are current.
- in the need for community involvement in the school's planning and operation.
- instilling an appreciation and conservation of the environment in our community
Reed Ranch Vision
In the future we see a school that:
- maintains a population large enough to be viable.
- provides a high quality education to students.
- provides a learning environment that is collaborative and personalized for learning.
- provides success for our students as compassionate and innovative global citizens.
- continues to be a highly used community center.
Reed Ranch Mission
Using all the resources at our disposal, we commit ourselves to creating the conditions that will improve the intellectual, social, emotional, and spiritual lives of the students in our charge. We will foster an atmosphere of acceptance and understanding of others, pride in accomplishments, and respect for self, others and the environment.
Reed Ranch Mandate
The school's mandate is to provide a high quality public education for students.
In doing so the school will:
- comply with the directives ot the Alberta School Act
- operate within the policy structure of Chinook's Edge School Division #73
- provide curriculum based on the Program of Studies from Alberta Education
Please click the button below to view our school's Motto.